$3,000 sign-on bonus offered!
- Do you feel like you’re stuck in your current position?
- Looking for a company you can build a career with?
- Willing to work hard to prove yourself?
- Want to work for a company that cares?
If so we are looking for you!
The Skilled Plasterer performs journeyman level repairs and renovation work in stucco plastering, masonry, drywall finishing, and tile hard and soft wetting, and is responsible for constructing code compliant structures and to read blueprints, while coordinating work with other trades, and assisting in planning and scheduling of work with Executive team.
- Require three (3) years of experience as a Plasterer/Mason preferably in residential setting.
- Require capability to design and install superior finishes within industry.
- Require the ability to read blueprints.
- Require knowledge of preventive maintenance procedures and record keeping.
- Require the ability to read/understand prints/diagrams for buildings and equipment.
- Prefer working knowledge and understanding of multiple skilled trades relevant to residential construction industry.
- Prefer proficiency in written and verbal communication.
- Prefer working knowledge of hand tools pertinent to trade(s).
- Prefer the ability to work with minimal supervision.