We are looking for an Executive Assistant who relishes in the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. The Executive Assistant is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This person has immense focus. The individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however the overriding marker of their behavioral is persistence and stability.
An Executive Assistant is deeply committed to achieving greater and greater levels of success and to grow their own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team. The Executive Assistant is someone who is interested in a long term positive environment with extensive growth opportunity.
- Manage all information, manage lead generation and customer follow up for the General Contractor/ Sr. Estimator
- Manage Client communication for all new construction contracts
- Follow thru with material lists generated by General Contractor
- Inout data into BuilderTrend
- Design and CAD experience a big plus!
- Update and maintain social media presence for General Contractor by working with the Marketing Manager
- Excited to work and willingness to pursue construction knowledge and terminology
- Keep the General Contractor/ Sr. Estimator informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Prior construction experience is a plus!
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organization and detail-oriented with projects management abilities
- Strong customer service skills
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Service-based attitude
- High school graduate
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Real Estate License preferred
- Basic computer knowledge and Microsoft Office experience
- $20.00 – $26.00hr, Depending on experience.
- Employer matching contribution retirement plan
- PTO (paid time off)
- Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Gym Membership
- Aflac Supplemental Insurance (various plans)
- 3 day weekends. Schedule is Mon Thurs, 7am 5:30pm (subject to change if required, but this is the standard day to day schedule).