We are looking for an Administrative Assistant who will be working under the Office Manager with a small front office staff. Tasks will vary, depending on working style and the existing workload. The duties described below make up a typical, but not necessarily complete, list. The Administrative Assistant will need to coordinate and cooperate with staff to ensure that work is completed.
- $18 – $23 per hour
- Support Operations with billing and scheduling.
- Prepare draft memorandums, policies and procedures, other materials, and checklists.
- Provide professional support to visitors, assist with settling in requirements and greet as appropriate.
- Establish and maintain systems to organize and manage details to ensure accuracy in all aspects.
- Provide general administrative support: typing, telephone support, mail, copying, faxing, filing, calendar functions, e-mail distribution lists, maintaining marketing and any other databases as instructed from time to time.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven, service-oriented environment.
- Team player yet able to work independently, with demonstrated ability to be flexible, responsive and to take initiative.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills able to work effectively with all levels of staff.
- Convey a strong positive personal and professional image with excellent standards of professional behavior and ethics.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to set priorities, display attention to details and is tenacious with follow-ups.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Consistently handle situations with tact, maturity and patience, and able to work well under pressure.
- Highly motivated, energetic and resourceful.
- Strong customer service orientation; responds to customers’ needs with a sense of urgency, and with a “How can I help” mindset.
- Ability to exercise judgment in managing confidential or sensitive information
- Ability to handle diverse personalities.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent typing skills with strong Microsoft Office skills, especially in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and direct others for results as needed.
- Employer matching contribution retirement plan
- PTO (paid time off)
- Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Gym Membership
- Aflac Supplemental Insurance (various plans)
- 3-day weekends. The schedule is Monday Thursday, 7:00am 5:30pm (subject to change if required, but this is the standard day-to-day schedule).